Case Management Department
Our Case Management Department focuses on providing great customer service while assisting the individuals we serve and their families towards meeting their goals and living a meaningful life. Using a Person-Centered approach, we strive to empower individuals in services to have input and control of their lives and to make safe and informed choices.
Why Choose Developmental Pathways Case Management?
We Will Help You…
- Understand what services are available and help you determine if you meet criteria for developmental disability services
- With enrolling you in the available waiver or state-funded program that is right for you
- Determine the right combination of care, activities and support needed to live meaningful life
- Develop a service plan and assist you in finding providers and meeting your goals for educational, mental health, emotional, social and medical services
- Ensure your health, safety and other needs are met and your rights are respected
- By monitoring the service plan for effectiveness and satisfaction
Bob joined Developmental Pathways in January 2005 and oversees the Case Management and Quality Assurance Departments. Bob is the father of a young man with autism in a Medicaid Waiver Program. Prior to coming to Pathways, Bob worked in both the private sector and government for over 20 years as an attorney and executive manager. He has experience in special education issues, healthcare, banking, and Medicaid. Bob is a graduate of the State University of New York and the University of Denver College of Law.
In May of 2014, Bonnie rejoined Developmental Pathways’ team to serve as the Director of Case Management, overseeing eligibility, enrollment and active case management supports. She has spent 18 years working in the disability field and has had the opportunity to serve this population in many ways; as a residential direct support professional, a case manager, and a provider In addition to her work at a local level, Bonnie has also worked for the Colorado Department of Human Services and the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing. While working for the State, she served as the Section Manager for Colorado’s Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers and Participant Directed Programs. Bonnie received a Bachelor of Psychology Degree from the University of Colorado at Denver and has expertise collaborating with a variety of stakeholders.